Live Correspondent: Scholarships for Excellence are for exceptional applicants who understand the added value of an MBA from our top-ranked business school. This award is our way of attracting the best students and helping them to realize their full potential and achieve their personal and professional goals.
The amount of the scholarship varies from a��14,000 to a��33,000
3 different amounts can be awarded:
September 2018 intake
January 2019 intake
The amount awarded is deducted from the successful candidatesa�� final tuition-fee payment.A�Please note that in the case of a Double Degree, the amount awarded will be calculated on a pro-rata (prorated) basis.
- All HEC Paris MBA admitted candidates can apply for this merit-based scholarship.
- With the exception of those candidates who are sponsored by their company or government for more than 50% of their tuition fees.
- Being awarded a Scholarship for Excellence doesna��t exclude candidates from applying for other scholarships. If eligible, you may also apply for additional scholarships from the list below:
- Eiffel scholarship
- A�FortA� scholarship
- La��OrA�al scholarship
- Rainbow Bridge scholarship
- Serge Bellanger scholarship
Dhaka,30 December, (campuslive24.com) //